Easy To Setup Websites
Get a done-for-you website for your personal, non-profit, or advisor business. One setup fee; one monthly payment.
- `Clarify the Words
- ZDone-for-you Design
- wSimple Process
Setting Up a Website Shouldn’t Be Overwhelming
Without knowing all the technical details required to build and maintain a website, let alone make it look well-designed, it going to cost you…
- [Your website won't work the way it should.
- [You'll struggle to communicate what you do.
- [Your website will be mediocre at best.
- [You'll get stuck with expensive fees.
- [You'll have to deal with tech issues on your own.
- [You'll wonder if you are doing it right.
You won’t have to keep guessing. Work with us and get your website taken care of without needing to know how to do everything yourself – you’ll actually have a clear website that’s easy to understand while feeling relieved knowing it’s fast, reliable, and searchable on the internet.
Tell Us Your Needs Without the Pressure Of Commitment
Through a series of 1-on-1 draft sessions, we figure out a brand message for your website.
Simple Design Process
We take that brand message and your additional notes and draft the website for you. You’ll have two rounds of revision to make the changes you want.
Make It Simple
1. Clarify Your Message
We help you create a brand message for your website.
2. Wireframe Your Content
We help you create and design your website.
3. Go Live
Breath a sigh of relief knowing your website is taken care of.
We will guide you.
- N100s of webpages built for companies big and small
- NCertified in marketing and SEO
- N100s of hours saved for our clients
Get the "5-Step Marketing Checklist"
- Gauge your current marketing needs
- Works like a marketing plan
- Stop wasting money on marketing that doesn't work
Your Website Done Right
Many business owners struggle to get their website to work. At Simple Advising, we help them create their website so they deliver a clear message that attracts the right people and grows their business.
If you don’t register and try to DIY, you might:
- Confuse your customers
- Wonder why your website isn't growing your business
- Keep guessing at your marketing words
- Wish you had a website customers would engage with
- Stay frustrated and confused while you try to DIY
- Lose more business
Create and setup your custom website.
- 1-on-1 hour draft session
- 1-on-1 hour revision session
- A seven-part brand message
- Website copy for one landing page
- Contact Page
- Up to 2 additional pages of your choice
- 2 rounds of revision through easy software
- Design Tweaks (color, fonts, etc.)
- Blog Functionality
- 1 Integration with your booking software, custom form, payment, etc.
- Basic SEO
- Editing access for you to make changes to text, images, and adding pages
- Login access to your website to write blog posts
Hosting and Domain
Here’s all the techy details:
- Fast, reliable website hosting
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- SSL encryption (https instead of http)
- Domain hosting (importing your current domain is not an issue)
- We connect your site to Google
- Basic on-page and technical SEO
- Optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Email IMAP/POP3 upon request (limited storage)
- Bug fixes
- We update text/image changes upon request
- 1 website section (design of text/images) revision per month upon request
- 1 round of revision through easy software
- Design fixes
Pick the service you need. Upgrade or downgrade as needed.
Your Questions, Answered
Some things we do; some things we don’t. Here’s common questions about our services:
Do you do E-Commerce?
No (not yet…). E-Commerce requires more time intensive setup, maintenance, and care than a simple 2-10 page website. We focus more on the words and clarity of the website. If e-commerce is something you need, we recommend an easy to setup platform like Shopify.
What custom integrations can you do?
We can provide a separate estimate on a case by case basis after the final site design for:
- Custom logo
- Connecting analytics software like Google Analytics
- Live chat
- Direct call now button
Can I make my own changes?
Yes! Once your website is finished, you’ll be able to create blog posts and edit text and images on your landing pages. You will also have access to login and make changes.
Does setting up a blog cost extra?
You’ll have access to write and schedule blog posts through WordPress once we build your site.
Will my website work on mobile?
Yes! We make sure your website will look great on desktop and mobile for Safari and Google Chrome.